Friday, November 30, 2012

Arctic Life Cycles - Wake or Sleep

I lay me down beginning at 4:00 PM after a rather wonderful time waking at 10 PM the day before. It was great because after a heart to Heart prayer, I set off to organize what will be my final entries.

I'm excited as my sojourn in purgatory makes total sense. I've finished studied of the ancient "Pentateuch" which provides me with an exacting view of just Who had been guiding me and the reasons for such grievous hardships and suffering.

I need not be worried, because the same joyful prediction of what I experience today was revealed in a dream of twenty years ago. But the most amazing joy is stepping out of the way of many efforts to assault my calling. The same joyous celebration is now laid out on a time line that is counting down. Less that three months to go; maybe it's two months. I must calculate the exact date that the smoldering gates swing open, and the fat frenzied treble hooks start flying.

- Sleep



No comments:

Post a Comment